From: paleonet-owner@nhm.ac.uk [mailto:paleonet-owner@nhm.ac.uk]On
Behalf Of ellynpyne
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 2:39 PM
To: paleonet@nhm.ac.uk
Subject: paleonet reprints available

Anyone want any of the following reprints? I can provide full references on
request, but please e-mail me privately to avoid annoying the whole list.

1) Wall, D. 1970. Quaternary Dinoflagellate Micropalaeontology: 1959-1969.

2) Challinor, J. 1979. History of the Study of the "pre-Cambrian" in Wales.

3) Kidwell, S. M. 1989. Stratigraphic condensation of Marine Transgressive
Records: Origin of major shell deposits in the Miocene of Maryland.

4) Vargas et al. 1997. Phylogeny and rates of molecular evolution of
planktonic foraminifera: SSU rDNA Sequences compared to the Fossil Record.

5) Rey, J., et al., 1986. In French, with English abstract. Le Cretace
inferieur de la region d' Essaouira: donnees biostratigraphiques et
evolutions sedimentaires.